The quintessential antique village colonial in the desirable hamlet of Old Chatham, founded in 1756. Tastefully renovated with original details intact including wide board floors and fireplace mantel. The spacious, light-filled interior features a living room with wood-burning fireplace, formal dining room, first floor bedroom or office, large full bath, and a sweet kitchen leading to a sunporch overlooking the back gardens. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and a full bath. Central air conditioning. A mudroom/potting shed leads to the garage and cutting garden. Fabulous and private fully-fenced back garden with mature trees and perennials, Just steps to the Old Chatham Country Store and Jackson's Restaurant.