Mink Hollow was built in 1840 and served three prominent local families. This center hall, 3-bedroom, 1.5 bath home was the core of a once bustling hamlet which included a general store, blacksmith shop, and a grist mill that was powered by Doove Creek that borders the property. A grinding stone from the former mill now serves as a landing at the base of the front steps.The first floor features Living Room with wood burning fireplace, Dining Room with views to the rushing waterfall, kitchen, full bath and 2-story solarium. Upstairs is a 1/2 bath and two bedrooms with eyebrow windows, one with a wood stove for additional winter warmth. The .7-acre parcel provides more than enough space for planting terraced gardens amongst the rock walls and for family entertaining. Years of deferred maintenance provides those with the dream of restoring an historic country house the perfect opportunity to make that dream come true!