For Sale $235,000
Charming, sunny and cozy Craftsman village home on a lovely quiet street. The living room has a working wood fireplace and period details, and the first floor consists of an eat-in kitchen, dining room, office or study, mudroom, full bath and laundry. Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms and a full bath.
Detached ca. 1870’s brick garage, with fabulous beams and details, would make a wonderful artist’s studio.
Besides a deck that leads to a large backyard, there is another plot of land beyond the house fence–perfect for a playground or lounging in your garden!
Make your family dreams come true! 15 mins. to Hudson, 2 hrs. to NYC
- Heating System: Oil furnace, hot water heat
- Water & Sewer: municipal
- Taxes--annual total Village, Water, School: $3733.13
- Electric: Circuit breakers
- Foundation: Stone
- Floors: Hardwood
- Walls: Sheetrock
- Windows: Double hung, Storm
- Roof: Shingle
- Construction: Frame
- Basement: Slab
- Condition: Good
- Appliances Included: Clothes Washer & Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove,