If You Love Selling Real Estate . . . We Would Love to Talk to You!The Kinderhook Group is a truly an unparalleled employment opportunity for real estate agents and brokers in the Tri-state region of New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. We are the largest independent real estate company in the region with each of our seven offices strategically located in key, complementary markets. Our cross-market coverage has allowed us to grow and flourish for over a decade — and we continue to do so.
About Kinderhook Real Estate Agents
The Kinderhook Group is a team of over 50 seasoned professionals. Each and every one of us are committed to providing the highest level of service possible to each and every client. We work in an environment of fellowship and pride of membership in our far-reaching, but close-knit network of offices.
Why Join The Kinderhook Group?
- We are an independent real estate agency: We are not a franchise. We are locally owned and operated.
- We are a growing real estate agency. We have 7 offices in 3 states serving 7 counties and are members of 5 MLS.
- We are the only agency of our kind. There is no one out there like us with our market reach and locally owned touch.
- We believe in strong cooperative working relationships between our agents. Our corporate culture is one of working together, even across state lines, to best serve our clients both for buying and selling.
- Our commission schedule is very competitive, if not the best.
- We charge no agent fees-no desk fees, no advertising costs, no charge for business cards, no copy fees, no sign fees-you pay your dues and nothing else.
- We do extensive advertising in a variety of media:
- Print - newspapers, real estate guides and specialty magazines
- Radio - WAMC
- Enhancement on search sites such as Realtor.com, TU.Com and others
- Post cards and mailers
- Extensive web and web search advertising
- Our website
- Our advertising covers 3 states and 7 counties. We provide extensive exposure for our sellers to attract buyers.
- We list properties on 5 MLS.
- We believe in our website. Over 90% of all buyers use the web to search for properties. Our website is:
- The most actively visited website in our markets
- The website to use to search for properties in our markets
- Easy to use
- Buyer and seller friendly
- Designed to drive leads to our agents and help buyers find their houses
If The Kinderhook Group sounds like the kind of place you want to be, please contact the office nearest you or our hiring manager Sharon Frering to talk about employment opportunities with us — we'd love to hear from you!
Sharon Frering — (518) 392-8032
Lisa Bouchard, Pittsfield and Stockbridge Offices — (413) 329-1162
Sharon Frering, Chatham Office — (518) 392-8043
Laurie Leckonby, Sand Lake Office — (518) 674-3464
Laurie Leckonby, East Greenbush Office — (518) 477-5423
Caroline Eastman, Cambridge Office — (518) 677-3135
Brenda McLean, Salisbury Office — (860) 435-1162